Friday, October 06, 2006

Steve Reich...











I went to the Steve Reich concert at the Barbican in London last night - 'The Cave' - and got back late so not quite up to speed today... The gig was great and I intend to write some kind of a review over the weekend... The Barbican is a good venue for this type of audio-visual extravaganza - big enough but intimate. Although the booze is over-priced - but I had visited a couple of bars beforehand - reluctantly driven in by the incessant rain. There will be an mp3 post later today as well - just tidying it up... apologies for the erratic posting schedule recently - due to circumstances more or less beyond my control, health issues, other projects and technical gremlins - laptop screwed up but now fixed - hopefully...

a tout a l'heure, mes braves (got to start practicing - off to France in a couple of weeks...)

1 comment:

Molly Bloom said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it...jealous about the Reich...you lucky thing, you. Hope your lap-top is better now. Enjoyed the post above as well. Can't wait for the review...I really love Reich very much indeed.