Sunday, April 29, 2007

Damo Suzuki at the Quad Studios, Leicester... Saturday 28th April, 2007... part one...














Just a quick post to up a couple of photos and say how much I enjoyed the gig last night... Damo Suzuki was brilliant, playing with both Plexus (myself and Murray Ward) - who hoist the black flag of noise/cosmic wahoo and to which his vocal responses were pretty amazing - and in his main set with Black Carrot, our own David Teledu added to the ensemble on guitar. Dragon or Emperor blasted the night off to the levels it stayed at throughout (well, I can't talk for us, but Carrot plus Teledu were on fire). David also promoted the night at Quad Studios - whose owner Bob and his staff extended to all of us their courtesy and professionalism. Great venue - great sound. And great audience. More later when I've recovered... and must buy a new camera... I don't think that dropping it a while back did it much good...


No comments: